Program Manager Infrastructure 75-85k - Expired
|Job Title||Program Manager Infrastructure 75-85k|
|Salary||€75000 - €85000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Program Manager Infrastructure 75-85k
Immediate requirement for a Program / Project Manager to join a global data centre / networking environment, working within the support and operations team who designs, implements and continuously evolves systems and processes to support all aspects of the Data Center Operations function.
As an Operations Program Manager you will have strong core program management skills- understanding the importance of streamlining workflows and building automation, being analytical and detail oriented, having a proven track record of effectively facilitating engineering teams to deliver products.
Overview of your role
- Collecting business requirements from key stakeholders and converting them to technical requirements and managing their prioritization and monitoring through dashboards reporting and other methods
- Make appropriate trade-offs to optimize time-to-release, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams
- Change Management (constantly evolving environment)
- Regular reporting to Program Leadership and also stakeholders
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Extensive background of deployment , testing and repair of Data Centre / Service provider infrastructure
- Good knowledge of Linux and routing Technologies (BGP,IPV6)etc and some scripting (Perl ,Python ,Bash)
- Prior leadership of worldwide 24/7 teams
- E4xperince motivating and influencing support teams
The role will commence as an 11-month contract offering an excellent salary of €75-85k depending on relevant experience.
Next Step. For further details on this Program Manager role email CV in confidence to Edward Bennett in Principle or call direct line 01 603 5071.