Program Manager Infrastructure Engineering - Expired
|Job Title||Program Manager Infrastructure Engineering|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Program Manager Infrastructure Engineering
Immediate requirement for a Program / Project Manager to join a global data centre / networking environment, working within the support and operations team who designs, implements and continuously evolves systems and processes to support all aspects of the Data Center Operations function.
As an Operations Program Manager you will have strong core program management skills- understanding the importance of streamlining workflows and building automation, being analytical and detail oriented, having a proven track record of effectively facilitating engineering teams to deliver products.
Overview of your role
- Collecting business requirements from key stakeholders and converting them to technical requirements and managing their prioritization with engineering teams
- Make appropriate trade-offs to optimize time-to-release, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams
- Develop and drive strategic initiatives, but also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done
Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Oversee documentation effort with technical writers to ensure all necessary documentation for how to, support and troubleshooting tools are created & maintained
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Proven experience of product cycle, either functioning as a program/product manager or as a software engineer intern
- Experience and passion for designing engaging user experiences
- Technical skills: ability to adapt to new technology and participate in design discussions
Cross-group collaboration skills: end-to-end coordination
The role will commence as a 6-month contract offering an annual salary of €50-60K depending on relevant experience.
Next Step. For further details on this Program Manager role email CV in confidence to Edward Bennett in Principle or call direct line 01 603 5071.