Program/Project Manager Telco - Expired
|Job Title||Program/Project Manager Telco|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary + benefits + shares|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Program/Project Manager Telco
Exciting new opportunity for a Program /Project Manager to join a wholesale telco business who operate within the new generation of trading for Telco operators. The company provide SMS, Voice and Data wholesale to tier 1 and 2 providers across EMEA and the US along with a payment/finance platform.
The organisation have been hugely successful within the Telco space and now plan to replicate this business model and transfer business from their most recent entity. The company is heavily funded and plan to grow the business rapidly over the coming 5 years in preparation for IPO or sale.
As a Program/Project Manager you will play a pivotal role in building the organisaiton and in return will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus's and a generous share offering.
This is a new appointment as Program Manager you will be responsible for accomplishing strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities. You will take ownership of programs and projects across all geographic locations and lead and manage a team to successfully eliminate any roadblocks with customers, suppliers, and stakeholders to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
Key Requirements & Background Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in successfully managing cross functional teams delivering complex projects. He or she should have an understanding of SMS, Data, Voice solutions
- Be adept in defining and implementing effective processes in project execution, and will have excellent communication and consensus building skills.
- Solid program / project management skills, self-starter, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations.
- Project Management certification - PMP, Prince 2 or relevant certification
- Technically focused with a genuine interest in leading edge technology.
If you are interested in a new challenge, enjoy working within a rapid growth organisaiton, and are driven this may be the role for you. A competitive salary, bonus and share options will be offered.
Next step for this Program/Project Management role..
Apply with CV in the strictest of confidence all CV's will be reviewed by Audrey Hughes in Principle HR 01 603 5072