Project Engineer Medical Devices Cork - Expired
|Job Title||Project Engineer Medical Devices Cork|
|Salary||Bonus + Benefits Package|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Project Engineer- Project Manager Cork - Medical Devices
Global Medical Device Manufacturing company are looking for a Project Engineer/ Project Manager to join their Cork based R&D and manufacturing plant.
As a Project Engineer you will be working with engineers (Manufacturing, R&D, Quality) to lead various projects across various disciplines such as machining, inspection, and process engineering.
As a Project Engineer some of your responsibilities will include
- Manage project risks and develop contingency plans
- Lead a manufacturing project team
- Be responsible for time lines and ensure all project milestones are achieved
- Capture project metrics
- Manage overall budget, resoures and infrastructure.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in 5 axis CNC Machining
- Previous experience operating within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience managing projects within an engineering environment (R&D, Manufacturing, Quality)
- 3rd level education
- Experience in new product introduction would be beneficial - but not essential.
- Project Management certification would be beneficial such as PRINCE 2/PMP
This is a permanent, full time role offering an annual salary of €39K + healthcare + pension + bonus + education support (cost of all certifications and courses will be covered related to Project Management and Engineering) + Life assurance ++
For further details on this Project Engineer role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle