Project Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Vitalograph is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of medical Spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit a Project Manager to join our existing R&D team.
This role requires someone with at least 5-10 years project management experience with a focus of delivering critical projects on time.
- Plan, manage and track project schedules, tasks and resources from concept to release.
- Identify and mitigate project risks.
- Initiate and complete project documentation
- Liaison with cross functional R&D teams and intercompany project management teams.
- Technical supervision of the project team.
- Ability to direct and motivate the project teams towards project objectives.
- Timely communication of project status to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify, recommend and implement opportunities for streamlining or other efficiency/improvements for teams and business processes.
- Qualifications: 3rd Level Degree (Software Related preferable)
- 5-10years Project Management experience including planning, coordinating, and executing projects from inception to release
- Good knowledge of the software development life-cycle and different models
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Outlook
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010
- Experience with ALM tools (TFS, TestTrack)
- Experience of working in a medical devices environment
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or PRINCE2 certified
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to
or by post to;
Software Engineering Manager,
Gort Road Business Park,
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie