Project Manager Global Insurance Co - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager Global Insurance Co|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Project Manager Global Insurance Co
Immediate requirement for an experienced Project Manager to join a well-known Insurance Company in Dublin. This is a perm role to monitor the program against milestone, tracking and managing program/project deliverables, managing the risk register throughout the SDLC Phase.
- As a project manager, you will be managing a set of projects which requires to achieve a business objective
- You will be responsible for defining and executing the program delivery services as agreed in the contracts
- Ensuring the program delivery is on time and effective without impacting the current business
- You will be the primary point of contact for the customers with respect to the program delivery
- You are responsible for program planning and strategy
- ITIL/PMP/PRINCE2 certification
- Excellent knowledge of systems, software's and technologies
- Hands on knowledge on IGPM tools and IT service delivery management process
- Ability to identify and manage cross-project dependencies, program risks and issues
The Project Manager role offers a competitive package along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support +++ with excellent career advancement opportunities.
To apply for this Project Manager role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or call 01 603 5075.