Project Manager Leeds Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager Leeds Medical Devices|
|Salary||£45000 per annum + Bonus + full benefits|
|Location||Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Project Manager Medical Devices Leeds United Kingdom
Global Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical company with a large R&D facility in the UK are looking to hire a technical Project Manager for their operation in Leeds United Kingdom.
As a Project Manager you will have the following responsibilities
- Lead cross-functional teams across R&D, Quality, Manufacturing & Regulatory to deliver product compliance projects
- Review technical documentation created by offshore teams and ensure these are complete and accurate.
- When needed, be responsible for authoring technical documentation such as risk management reports, verification and validation reports, engineering change orders, applicable standard documents, product testing protocol and reports.
- Effectively translate customer requirement into logical inputs for teams based remotely.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company regulations for projects that are assigned
- Experience in Project Management and Product Development, preferably in Medical Devices
- Have a sound knowledge and experience in R&D deliverables in Product Development for Medical Devices (New & Commercialized Products).
- Experience with EU or FDA regulations and requirements on product submissions, recertifications and remediation.
- Ability to translate complex customer requirements into discrete, clear & concise design inputs.
- Project Management certification (like PRINCE2/PMP) preferable (but not essential)
The role offers an annual salary of £45,000 along with bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance, education support and further career development opportunities.
You may be required to travel to other locations from time to time - full expenses will be provided.
Apply today with CV for further details on this Project Manager role in Leeds.