Project Manager Medical Devices Cork - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager Medical Devices Cork|
|Salary||€55000.00 - €60000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Senior Project Manager Medical Devices
Principle, in partnership with a global medical device company are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team based in their COE in Cork.
This is a key job in themanufacturing team. On a daily basis, your work as Senior Project Manager in the 3D Printing CoE will interact with the Engineering, Quality, Operations, HSE, Facilities and the Design teams to develop the highest quality end to end processes. To do this you will lead a cross functional team of technical Engineers.
- Lead 3D Printing Engineering activities while ensuring an integrated product and process development cycle.
- Bring 3D Printing and associated Technologies to production readiness
- Lead technology selection and process design for product manufacture.
- Deliver stable, lean manufacturing solutions.
- Develop and execute detailed project plans in a manner that inspires team members
- Develop deep insights into the needs of our operating companies, patients, customers, markets and communities.
- Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams. To empower people to act with speed, agility, and accountability
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering or a related discipline with 6 years+ experience
- Certified Project Management qualifications (IPMA/FPX).
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- Previous experience in Titanium 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing
- Value Engineering practitioner
- Proficiency of GD&T and ASME Y14.5M 1994 standards
- Certified Six Sigma qualifications.
This job offers a salary in the range of €55 - 60k. The benefits package includes a bonus, healthcare, pension, educational assistance, onsite parking, life insurance, sick/disability benefit.
If you are interested in learning more about this Project Manager job, please apply or contact Gary for a confidential chat. You can reach Gary at 01 603 5071 or by emailing email@example.com.