Project Manager / System Integration Aviation - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager / System Integration Aviation|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Highly competitive Salary|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Project Manager / System Integration Aviation
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a global aviation company based in north Dublin. If you are a Project Manager with background experience managing projects within a waterfall or agile environment with a focus on the implementation and integration of multiple systems, then role is for you.
As a Project Manager you will be working on multiple projects in relation to system integration implementations. Working as part of a global team (both on and off shore) and reporting to a Senior IT Project Manager you will have responsibility for the management of technical workstreams within the programme.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, background experience within the aviation sector would be beneficial but not mandatory
- Background experience working within an agile /waterfall environment
- Experience working within system integration projects
- Experience of liaising with multiple suppliers/vendors in multiple locations and working in a collaborative environment
- Excellent project management skills and communication skills
This Project Management role is a contract role initially with 3-6 months offers competitive package in the region of €70-€75K with a strong visibility of extension.
To apply for this Project Manager Aviation role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle email@example.com or call 01 603 5075.