Project Manager Software Release - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager Software Release|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum + Bonus + benefits package|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Project Manager Software Release Coordinator
New opportunity for a Project Manager / Software Release Coordinator to join a global insurance company based in Dublin city centre. This is a perm, full time role.
Working as part of a dynamic team the role will involve
- Create and maintain rolling release calendar of go-live windows and releases
- Monitor and report health of releases to all stakeholders
- Monitor and help coordinate progress of software release phases by partnering with different teams
- Work closely with configuration team and change management, environment team and project teams, business teams.
- Record and manage deviation risks and issues related to the new or changed service and take necessary corrective action
- Communicate pre and post deployment notification to all the stakeholders
- Holds overall responsibility to plan, develop, coordinate and lead software release activities with application and support teams
- Act as the gatekeeper in facilitating all agreed entry/exit criteria in the production deployments
Background Experience & Key Skills
- Experience in managing build and continuous integration environments
- Experience in source control systems Git and Stash.
- Basic knowledge of Ant,Maven and shell scripts.
- Establish code base integrity,check-in validation rules and branch sync and collapse activities
- Basic knowledge of DBA activities, sql scripts and procedures troubleshooting.
- Experience in Jenkins , triggering build and maintenance of automated jobs.
- Experience in plan manage and implement on production and non-production releases on enterprise application on unix, Oracle, WebSphere application server and mainframes.
- Proficient in using tools Jira / Confluence
This role offers a competitive package plus benefits(helathcare,pension,bike to work, tax saver tickert and more) along with a strong personal development and educational program allowing you to complete many courses!
For further details on this Project Manager / Release Coordinator role email CV in confidence to Elaine in Principle HR
email@example.com | 01 603 5075|