Project Manager Telecoms - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager Telecoms|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Project Manager Telecoms
Principle are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work with a well-known telecoms company based in Dublin's City Centre.
You will be responsible for managing multiple ongoing projects coordinating between the Dublin site and the offshore teams. It will be your responsibility to prepare the statements of work, design the projects and to provide technical leadership.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Work with various stakeholders to create business requirements.
- Coordinate with offshore teams on low level design.
- Support testing team.
- Be commercially aware for new project opportunities.
- Experience with Java EE 7/8
- Knowledge in telecoms projects and related billing.
- Telecoms BSS experience.
- Experience working with and ideally, leading offshore teams.
This job offers a competitive rate and an opportunity to work with one of the country's leading telecoms teams.
If you are interested in learning more about this Project Manager job, please apply or contact Gary for a confidential chat. You can reach Gary at 01 603 5071 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.