Purchasing Team Leader - Expired
|Job Title||Purchasing Team Leader|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Purchasing Team Leader
Great opportunity for a Purchasing Team Leader to join a growing business in Dublin. As a Purchasing Team Lead you will have oversight of the purchasing department and will be responsible for engaging with suppliers, freight companies and customers.
You will also play a pivotal role in identifying process efficiencies and rolling them out within the business.
This is an ideal role for a purchasing professional who would like to take the next step up in their career, yet remain hands on within purchasing.
Reporting to the General Manager some of your responsibilities will include
- Manage the day to day running on the purchasing department
- Liaise with Suppliers, Freight Companies and Customers
- Set min and max levels on product ordering
- Analyse trends, run reports - daily and weekly
- Chase deliveries
- Manage purchasing system
- Review current processes and make recommendations for efficiencies to meet service levels and inventory KPI's.
- Solid background working within a purchasing role
- In-depth understanding of purchasing systems, and controls
- Prior history of implementing new processes or procedures to improve efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage at all levels
- Self-motivated with ability to think outside of the box to resolve issues
- IT proficient
This Purchasing team leader role offers a competitive salary & benefits based on relevant experience along with the opportunity to work within a fast paced, dynamic and friendly environment.
For further information apply with CV today, all applications will be reviewed in the strictest of confidence.