QA Engineer Automation - Expired
|Job Title||QA Engineer Automation|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
QA Engineer Automation
A global software company with a European HQ based in Dublin 2 is recruiting a QA Engineer Automation.
You would be a key contributor within a global team of that constructs and supports our client's products and services. Working within an Agile environment this is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is dedicated to developing innovative and original solutions.
Responsibilities of The Role
- Accountable for automation levels, test plan quality, and functional coverage
- Participate in test planning and strategy exercises
- Manage and develop automated tests
- Peer review of requirements, designs, test cases, test scripts/programs
- Work with the IT team to ensure that test environments are accessible and functional
- 2+ years of software testing experience in a web application / transaction processing.
- Experience in a test automation environment using open source tools such as Selenium, SOAP-UI, Jmeter.
- Understanding of classical and modern software development lifecycles
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX tools
- Experience with SQL.
What's on Offer
This position offers an attractive salary as well as a range of benefits (family healthcare, bonus, shares, pension, etc)
How to Apply
If you would like to hear more about this QA role or similar positions you can contact Elaine in Principle in confidence
Elaine Cummins | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5075