QA Engineer US Tech Start up - Expired
|Job Title||QA Engineer US Tech Start up|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum + Bonus + benefits package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
QA Engineer / Automation Tester
Principle on behalf of our client an established US service provider are seeking experienced Software Test Engineers to join their newly established Dublin operation.
Working as a core member of this newly set-up team and liaising with software developers and QA engineering in the Dublin and US office building the next generation of software products. The environment is agile using the SAFe framework for scaled development.
Overview of responsibilities
- Develop test plans and test cases
- Write scripts to automate testing and create tools so developers can test their own code.
- Automated testing of user interfaces, write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems
- Train and mentor other QA engineers
- 5+ years in software testing
- 3 plus years experience developing test automation
- Strong knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium and or/Test complete
- Scripting skills in Python, Perl, Shell or another common language
- Experience with tracking tools such as Jira and or Pivotal tracker
Nice to have
- Agile development processes and reducing technical debt
- Experience with test management tools such as TestRail and or /TestLink
- Software development experience is a plus
This QA /Software test role offers you the opportunity to join a newly formed team, become a core member of the Dublin operation and grow with the business. A competitive salary is offered based on level of experience circa 55-65K
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Audrey for further information.
Audrey Hughesfirstname.lastname@example.org | 016035072