QA Manager Automation - Expired
|Job Title||QA Manager Automation|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly attractive remuneration|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
QA Manager Automation
Principle on behalf of our client an established US service provider are seeking an experienced QA Manager to join their Dublin operation.
Working as a core and senior member of this newly set-up team and liaising with software developers and QA engineering in Dublin who are building the next generation of software products for the healthcare sector.
Working within an agile environment using the SAFe framework for scaled agile this newly created role will see you manage and grow a team of talented and experienced Automation Testers in Dublin - you will help build the team out to 8 QA engineers.
Reporting to the Software Director in Dublin the focus of this role will be on applying best practice and principles to the QA function
Overview of responsibilities
- Manage and build out the QA team to 8 members
- Review existing tools, frameworks and process and apply and implement best practice QA principles
- Train and mentor QA engineers
- Previous experience operating as a QA Manager
- Experience developing test automation
- Strong knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium and or/Test complete
- Scripting skills in Python, Perl, Shell or another common language
- Experience with tracking tools such as Jira and or Pivotal tracker
Nice to have
- Agile development processes and reducing technical debt
- Experience with test management tools such as TestRail and or /TestLink
- Software development experience is a plus
This QA Manager role offers you the opportunity to join a newly formed team, become a core member of the Dublin operation and grow with the business. A highly competitive salary is offered based on level of experience along with bonus, healthcare + pension
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Audrey for further information.
Audrey Hughesfirstname.lastname@example.org | 016035072