Qualified Accountant - Expired
|Job Title||Qualified Accountant|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Competitive Salary+benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
We are seeking a ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant join the Corporate Solutions team for a global financial outsourcing company which has responsibility for servicing a portfolio of aircraft leasing, corporate treasury and securitisation clients.
The primary role of the client accountant would be to manage a portfolio of clients delivering accounting, tax and compliance services. Clients vary from multi-entity/multi-transaction platforms to single entity/single transaction.
The role would provide the successful candidate with exposure to a dynamic and expanding unit, which now provides services to a portfolio of 500+ entities.
- Preparation of periodic management accounts and consolidated management accounts to required standard and deadlines;
- Preparation of annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements to required standard (Irish GAAP and IFRS) and deadlines;
- Liaison with auditors to ensure annual audit completed within client and / or statutory deadlines;
- Liaison with the tax advisors to ensure corporation tax filings and payments submitted within statutory deadlines;
What You Need
- Candidate must already be a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with 1 - 3 years' post qualification experience. Candidates who do not meet this requirement cannot be considered.
- Experience in Aircraft Leasing desired but not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of client portfolio
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced, complex and dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, send your CV through to Sally at Principle today | email@example.com | 01 6035076