Qualified Accountant Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Qualified Accountant Financial Services|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Highly competitive Salary|
|Location||Kildare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Qualified Accountant Financial Services
Immediate requirement for a Qualified Accountant to join a global financial services based organisation who provide accounting services to aircraft leasers all over the world. This role is based in Maynooth, Co Kildare.
You will be managing one of the accounting services team with a size of 4 to 6 qualified/ part qualified accountants. You will be providing services to the clients in various entities and it includes preparation of management accounts, preparation of financial statements, arranging audits, tax compliance including corporation tax, VAT, CRS, FATCA, other compliance including EMIR, corporate governance like company secretary, board meeting management and document execution.
- Responsible for leading and motivating team and managing the delivery of services required
- To implement framework and culture of the organisation
- To manage an accounting service team of 4-6 qualified/part qualified accountants providing quality service to agreed deadlines across diversified product base
- You will be working with clients from various background like corporate treasury, securitisation, aircraft leasing etc
Qualifications / Skills required
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification required
- Experience within Financial Services industry is an advantage
- People management skills
- Strong delegation skills and ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a management team
This role offers a salary of 50-55K along with pension, healthcare, education support and career progression opportunities.
For further details on this exciting opportunity within Financial Services email CV in confidence to Som in Principle or call directly. firstname.lastname@example.org | +353 1 603 5075