R&D Lab Technician Cork - Expired
|Job Title||R&D Lab Technician Cork|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
R&D Lab Technician
Excellent opportunity for an experienced R&D Lab technician to join the engineering division of a global electronics giant who are worldwide innovators in their field. As an R&D Lab Technician your role will be to develop next generation displays and perform all tasks in the planning, testing and development of devices.
As an R&D Lab technician you will be responsible for setting up and performing a variety of tests within this area so a solid background in engineering and chemical handling is desirable
- A Bachelor's in chemistry, engineering or laboratory science(required)
- 2 or more years of relevant experience working in an R&D, or industrial laboratory. (required)
- Experience in working with and handling chemicals(required)
- Experience with the interaction of materials, processes, and equipment. (desired)
- Excellent mechanical skills, to maintain process equipment (desired).
The environment is fast paced, and this would be a great opportunity for a skilled individual to grow their career.
Highly competitive salary on offer
Apply today in the strictest of confidence with CV to Edward Bennett in Principle