Reception/Administrator D6 - Expired
|Job Title||Reception/Administrator D6|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Reception/Admin Assistant (Part time)
Our Client.. A leading consultancy firm based in Rathgar, Dublin 6. are looking for a friendly Receptionist/Admin Assistant to join the team on a Part Time basis. (2.5 days per weeks)
Scope of the Role: To assist in the smooth running of the front office from an administrative, client and candidate perspective; using judgement and anticipation to ensure the highest level of service and professionalism.
Day to day....
- Provide a professional and personable client facing service, meet & greet / liaising with senior level clients and candidates; representing the company by telephone, face-to-face and via all electronic communication.
- Handle client / candidate / consultant meeting arrangements, detailed diary management, correspondence and queries through email & telephone in a friendly, confidential and professional manner.
- Maintain and further develop administrative / filing systems both electronically and for physical files / documents including printing, scanning, filing and shredding.
- Organise, order and keep tight inventory of all stationery & office supplies and co-ordination of premises and service providers e.g. refuse collection, cleaners, gardeners, heating fuel providers, window cleaners etc. while maintaining accurate and up to date purchasing, invoice, receipt and petty cash records.
- Take ownership of regular upkeep of meeting areas; ensuring office is ready for business at start of each day (times may vary on occasion) along with any other duties which may help in the smooth running of the business. In particular, this will involve dovetailing effectively with other consulting and administrative staff.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Professionally presented with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience working in a business to business, professional services office environment.
- Excellent telephone manner with a natural ability to deal with key clients and candidates professionally, attentively & efficiently.
- Adept and comfortable with face to face client and candidate contact.
- Strong integrity, reliability, attention to detail and highest levels of confidentiality, allied to a natural enthusiasm, friendliness and confidence.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with a reasonable degree of IT and on-line savvy.
- Resourcefulness and ability to multi-task and prioritise responsibilities along with the flexibility to job-share effectively with other values-based job sharing colleague.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
This is an excellent job sharing opportunity to join a growing company whose success is based on its professionalism and its commitment to people and clients.
To apply... for this Reception/Admin Assistant job please contact Deirdre in Principle HR.
firstname.lastname@example.org| 01 6035073 | Deidre Doran