Recruiter Healthcare Sector - Expired
|Job Title||Recruiter Healthcare Sector|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Recruitment Account Manager - Locums
Our client, a nationwide network provider of locum healthcare professionals including doctors and pharmacists to the private and public sector are expanding their team based in Dublin with the addition of two Recruitment Account Managers.
This role will service existing clients and mange relationships with a variety of healthcare organisations including large retail pharmacy chains.
Previous experience within recruitment coordination, managing a high volume temp desk or recruitment outsourcing will be a distinct advantage as the successful applicants will become involved with managing clients from the outset. Full training will also be provided.
This is a varied hand on role that will require you to have excellent multitasking capabilities, ability to work on own initiative is essential along with excellent communication skills as you will be interacting with people throughout the day.
Overview of your day to day role
- Liaise with clients on a day to day basis over the phone and email taking requirements and logging onto internal system
- Co-ordinating available locums with client requirements
- Managing relationships with existing and prospective clients/locums
- Dealing with general queries
Background Experience & Skills Set
- Previous experience within a recruitment coordinator , telesales, sales, customer service role working within a targeted environment.
- Ability to work within a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Commercially focused
- Ability to ''think outside of the box'' to attract new temporary employees.
- Good negotiation skills.
This role offers you the opportunity to join a growing, and dynamic business environment where effort and achievement is well rewarded, a competitive salary along with bonus will also be provided.
For further details on this Recruitment Account Manager job please email your CV to email@example.com | 016035073