Recruiter Multinational Media Co - Expired
|Job Title||Recruiter Multinational Media Co|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Recruiter Multinational Media Co
Multinational technology and media organisation, are seeking an experienced and passionate in-house recruiter to join their team. In this role you will have an opportunity to focus on recruiting for various teams across EMEA with a focus on Sales & Marketing & Operational roles.
This is a very dynamic organisation and this role will give you the recruiter access to owning the engagement with the hiring managers, deep diving into the core of the business and seeing your impact directly in the culture around you.
- Managing full cycle process for your business area, focusing on Operational roles within the business focused stream
- Working with team colleagues to develop strategy to ensure deliverables are achieved
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and facilitate a strong inter-business relationship
- Source, screed and qualify candidate applications
- Drive the offer process and partner with HR to ensure the candidate experience is followed through to offer stages
- Passionate about technology, media and existing in a fast-paced environment
- Experience recruiting and sourcing for Sales/ Marketing roles, top down in your organization
- Passionate about all things recruitment and engaging with the very best talent
- Experience managing relationships with hiring managers and interview panels to ensure the best possible outcome
- Flexible approach to working styles and project work
This role is offered on an initial 11-month contract and comes with onsite benefits including complimentary canteen, company mobile phone and laptop and other extras. A very attractive salary is also on offer and negotiable depending on previous experience in a similar role.
Internal and agency recruiters will be considered for this role.
For further details on this internal recruitment job Contact Renata in Principle for a confidential and honest conversation on 603 5075 or send an email with your CV