Recruitment Client Services Inhouse
|Job Title||Recruitment Client Services Inhouse|
|Salary||competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||9 days ago|
Recruitment Client Services Consultant -Inhouse onsite role with Global Company
Are you interested in working with one of the world's largest and most dynamic companies onboarding and supporting the recruitment of 100's of employees across EMEA?
We are hiring a Client Services Consultant to work onsite supporting hiring managers to vend out roles through an agency PSL and support the onboarding and continuous support of new hires across EMEA. In addition you will be managing relationships with agencies, hiring managers across EMEA and new employees. The environment is fast paced and highly dynamic.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Meet with hiring managers on a regular basis and build strong relationships responding to their queries in a timely manner providing insight and support in relation to roles they have released
- Build relationships with agencies on the PSL, supporting them in relation to new roles
- Regularly engage with key stakeholders within the business such as compliance, payroll, HR to resolve queries.
- Ensure documentation for all new starters is received and logged with compliance
Skills and Experience
- Experience within staffing, talent acquisition or HR
- Service and people orientated with ability to build a strong rapport with your colleagues
- Deadline orientated
- General knowledge of HR legislation
- 3rd level education
This is a permanent full-time role offering a competitive salary and benefits. To apply email CV today for immediate consideration, all CV's will be reviewed in the strictest of confidence.