Recruitment Coordinator - Expired
|Job Title||Recruitment Coordinator|
|Salary||canteen, mobile, phone, laptop, negtiable|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Recruitment Coordinator Media Org
Our client a global technology based company who operate within the social media sector have an immediate requirement for a Recruitment / HR coordinator to assist a busy recruitment team in the scheduling and coordination of a large amount of candidate interviews over the coming months. The role would require you to begin immediately and will commence as a short term contract
The role will support a team of recruiters with the objective of efficiently and successfully scheduling high-volume interview activity.
Responsibilities will include
- Scheduling phone, Skype, initial onsite, and full onsite interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with candidates
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team.
- Previous experience within a recruitment or HR administration role
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activities
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
- High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mind set
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel or PC based calendar/meeting applications
The role offers a generous salary along with a fully complimentary all day canteen, the office is centrally located in Dublin with close reach of luas, dart and bus routes.
APPLY NOW to Carol in Principle HR
Carol Dowling | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5076