Recruitment Coordinator - EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Recruitment Coordinator - EMEA|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Recruitment Coordinator - EMEA
Are You a High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset, who wants to work with one of the most innovative, dynamic and progressive media companies in the world?
Our client is seeking a Recruitment Scheduler / HR Coordinator to assist a busy recruitment team in the scheduling and coordination of a large amount of candidate interviews across EMEA.
You will be working across the EMEA area supporting the recruitment team and interacting with candidates via skype, phone, and face to face and video conferencing. You will be the glue that holds the recruitment team and candidates together.
The role will support a team of recruiters with the objective of efficiently and successfully scheduling high-volume interview activities and ensuring candidate experience is at an all time high.
Background experience needed to be a Recruitment Coordinator
- Previous experience within a recruitment support /recruitment scheduling or HR administration role.
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activities - ideally across EMEA or in different time zones.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel or PC based calendar/meeting applications.
Apply now to Renata in Principle HR to be considered for this new and exciting recruitment scheduler role, you will have the opportunity to work with the worlds leading Media organisation and make your mark on the industry.
Renata | email@example.com | 01 603 5075