Recruitment Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Recruitment Manager|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Inhouse Recruitment Manager
Responsible for Junior Recruitment Staff
Principle have partnered with a visionary organisation who are expanding their recruitment team to help fill roles.
You will mainly be recruiting for operational roles across the company (at all levels of seniority). This is a fast paced, dynamic and fun environment where no 2 days are the same. Up for the challenge?
Through the internal recruitment team, the People team focus on hiring the best people, fostering personal growth and enriching the candidate experience.
The internal culture is highly important and the internal recruiters are seen as caretakers of this value system.
Inhouse Recruiter Responsibilities
- Managing full recruitment cycle process for your business area
- Working with team colleagues to develop strategy to ensure deliverables are achieved
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and facilitate a strong inter-business relationship
- Source, screed and qualify candidate applications
- Drive the offer process and partner with HR to ensure the candidate experience is followed through to offer stages
- Experience recruiting and sourcing for a variety of roles
- Dedicated to providing a top-notch candidate experience to all you engage with
- Experience managing relationships with hiring managers and interview panels to ensure the best possible outcome
This inhouse recruiter role offers you the opportunity to work with a recognized brand who have developed their own tools and resources to ensure you can connect with talent.
An attractive salary is also on offer and negotiable depending on previous experience in a similar role.
Internal and agency recruiters will be considered for this role, a combination of both is ideal.
For further details on this recruiter job Contact Maria in Principle HR or a confidential and honest conversation on 01 603 5073