Recruitment Scheduler EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Recruitment Scheduler EMEA|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Recruitment Scheduler - EMEA
- Want to work with one of the most innovative, dynamic and progressive tech based companies?
- Do you have a background in recruitment support /hr administration?
- Are you able to prioritise and manage your own time?
- Do you enjoy scheduling across different time zones and platforms
If this sounds like you we have an opportunity with a global media company for a Recruitment Coordinator to assist a busy recruitment team in the scheduling and coordination of a large amount of candidate interviews over the coming months. You will be working across the EMEA area supporting the recruitment team and interacting with candidates via skype, phone, and face to face.
The role will support a team of recruiters with the objective of efficiently and successfully scheduling high-volume interview activity.
- Previous experience within a recruitment support /scheduling or HR administration role
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activities - ideally across EMEA or in different time zones
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
- High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mind set
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel or PC based calendar/meeting applications
Apply now to Sally in Principle to be considered for this new and exciting role, you will have the opportunity to work with the worlds leading Media organisation and make your mark on the industry.
Sally| firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5076