Recruitment Support EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Recruitment Support EMEA|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Recruitment Support EMEA
Excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Professional to join one of the world's largest brands in Dublin and work as part of an EMEA recruitment team helping to identify talent from direct applications. This is an amazing chance to kick start your inhouse recruitment career.
- Competitive salary of €50-55K
- Opportunity to work as part of a friendly, global high performing recruitment team
- Trained to use some of the most sophisticated and effective recruitment tools
- Access to lots of onsite benefits
The job at hand....
Working as part of a fast paced and dynamic global recruitment support team reviewing a high volume of direct candidate applications and shortlisting on behalf of specific recruiters. You will gain experience working with stakeholders where innovation is treasured. You will be required to understand the criteria and skills required for each role and help build a pipeline. You will also be working on an application tracking system. You will develop creative sourcing strategies through events, tools, and communication channels.
- Previous experience working within a Recruitment support role with a focus on candidate pipelining.
- Experience working within a fast paced, global organisation
- Previous experience working on HR systems / applicant tracking systems
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 3rd level degree
Apply today in the strictest of confidence with CV or LinkedIn Profile or reach out to Gemma in Principle HR. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.