Regulatory Analyst Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Regulatory Analyst Financial Services|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Regulatory Analyst Financial Services
Opportunity for an experienced Regulatory Analyst to join a global and well respected Financial Services provider in Dublin and will be responsible for the overall review of new regulatory issues and changes. The day to day tasks will be to review and plan and manage the implementation of regulatory changes.
A sample of your responsibilities will include
- Review regulatory issues and changes and update the business
- Manage the Implementation of new regulatory changes
- Represent Fund Services Ireland on Group Discussions
- Brief clients on impact of regulatory issues
- Manage internal external relationships
Broken down into:
Training and development
- Third Level qualification in Law, Business or related
- experience in Funds
- Client and Stakeholder Management Skills
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Strong UCITS / AIFMD experience
- Fund structures; Management Company, SMICs, ICAV/plc
- Legislative knowledge e.g. MiFID II, CESR, EMIR etc.
This Regulatory Analyst role offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply today in the strictest of confidence to Edward Bennett.
Edward Bennett | 01 603 5071 | firstname.lastname@example.org