Relationship Manager Structured Finance - Expired
|Job Title||Relationship Manager Structured Finance|
|Salary||Competitive Salary + benefits|
|Location||Kildare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Relationship Manager Structured Finance
An exciting new opportunity for a Relationship Manager to join a global Financial Services company based in West Dublin. This Relationship Manager will be joining the Structured Finance Team. The Structured Finance team act as agent for a number of Real Estate portfolios. The successful candidate will be responsible for the integration of new loans on the team and the development of strong relationships with the Client, ensuring delivery of all Client SLA's/KPI's are achieved. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years financial services experience and experience working with legal documentation or within Property Leasing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage Client requirements, taking responsibility for the management of all day to day queries and act as a point of contact for any escalation of issues from clients and/or their advisors.
- Review and interpret legal documentation to ensure accurate implementation of financial covenants
- Liaison between the Lenders and their Borrowers, acting as a point of contact for all queries/interaction.
- Third level Financial, Property or Accounting related qualification is desired
- Three years financial services experience is essential, preferably with experience in a Facility Agent role.
- Experience in working with legal documentation: Facility Letters/ Agreements/ Lease documents etc.
This is a full time, 24 month fixed term contract offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits including life assurance, bonus, pension contribution etc.
Contact Sally at Principle for more information
Sally Ridley | email@example.com | 016767166 |