Release Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Release Manager|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Release Manager Coordinator Global Tech Co
New opportunity for a Release Manager Coordinator to join an international enterprise based organisation that develop their own technology, processes and methodology and roll out on to client sites around the world.
With a presence in over 100 countries the company continuously strive to develop leading edge technology and systems for their clients.
Working as part of a dynamic team the role will involve
- Create and maintain rolling release calendar of go-live windows and releases
- Monitor and report health of releases to all stakeholders
- Monitor and help coordinate progress of software release phases by partnering with different teams
- Work closely with configuration team and change management, environment team and project teams, business teams.
- Record and manage deviation risks and issues related to the new or changed service and take necessary corrective action
- Communicate pre and post deployment notification to all the stakeholders
- Holds overall responsibility to plan, develop, coordinate and lead software release activities with application and support teams
- Act as the gatekeeper in facilitating all agreed entry/exit criteria in the production deployments
Background Experience & Key Skills
- Experience in managing build and continuous integration environments
- Experience in source control systems Git and Stash.
- Basic knowledge of Ant,Maven and shell scripts.
- Establish code base integrity,check-in validation rules and branch sync and collapse activities
- Basic knowledge of DBA activities, sql scripts and procedures troubleshooting.
- Experience in Jenkins , triggering build and maintenance of automated jobs.
- Experience in plan manage and implement on production and non-production releases on enterprise application on unix, Oracle, WebSphere application server and mainframes.
- Proficient in using tools Jira / Confluence
This role offers a competitive package along with a strong personal development and educational program allowing you to complete many courses!
For further details on this Release Manager Coordinator role email CV in confidence to Elaine in Principle HR
email@example.com | 01 603 5075 |