Reporting Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||Reporting Analyst|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Reporting Analyst -3 Month Project
A nationwide service provider with a base in Ballymount Dublin 12 are seeking an IT Reporting Analyst to join their team. You will be working closely with the IT dept and the wider operational departments.
Day to day of the Reporting Analyst:
- Develop, build, and maintain reports that contain actionable metrics to monitor the performance of the operations.
- Conduct process analysis to identify key business issues, gaps
- Work with each department to define and document business requirements for reporting
- Analyze data, identify trends, problem solve and provide key recommendations based on analysis
- Participate in the Solutioning Process
- Excellent attention to detail in providing accurate timely reports
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across different departments.
- Any experience using Navision for running report queries advantageous.
The role offers a competitive salary based on level of experience. Car parking is also available.
For further details on this Reporting Analyst job email your CV in confidence to Deirdre in Principle or contact Deirdre for a confidential chat!
firstname.lastname@example.org|01 603 5073