Revenue Accountant EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Revenue Accountant EMEA|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Revenue Accountant EMEA Tech
Market leading, multinational tech organisation based in Dublin 2, are seeking a Revenue Accountant to join their international accounting team. The ideal candidate will have 2 years PQE in a high tech global organisation, looking for their next challenge!!
You the candidate, will demonstrate exceptional communication and partnership skills, you will recognise how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast.
Candidates must be highly driven, have high energy, be a focused individual that can work well with internal and external partners at all levels. They will also be expected to problem solve, drive process improvements and exercise good business judgment while performing in their function.
Responsibilities of the Revenue Accountant
- Responsible for monthly invoicing of customers, including working with IT around process and system improvements
- Process month-end revenue related accruals and ensure timely GL close
- Completion of month-end reconciliations in relation to online accounts receivable and credit card accounts
- Preparation of month-end reporting and related analysis
- Partner with credit & collections to research customer queries / billing issues and generate solutions
- Partner with IT to implement process improvements in the area of invoicing and application of credit card settlements
- Become local subject expert on complex GAAP issues which pertain to revenue accounting
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Recognized accounting qualification preferred (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Significant relevant experience with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP are desirable
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP is very desirable)
This Revenue Accountant job is offered with a generous salary (65K - 73K) depending on experience and qualification.
Next steps...... Email CV today in the strictest of confidence to Deirdre Doran in Principle hr
Deirdre Doran | 01 676 7166 | firstname.lastname@example.org