Revenue Accountant Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Revenue Accountant Global Tech|
|Salary||€55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Principle are currently working with an international software company with a European HQ based in Dublin 2 to recruit for a Revenue Accountant.
This is a new role that become available due to growth within the company. Our client view this as a pivotal role not only because of the work the incumbent will be doing but because of the stakeholders they will be asked to work with.
- Coordinating efforts across the relevant stakeholders to facilitate calculation and maintenance of the revenue position for the EMEA region
- Liaise with the sales management team to manage the transition of all revenue opportunities from the company pipeline to the relevant financial revenue streams.
- Work closely with the Revenue Manager to ensure accuracy and completeness of revenue recognised under US GAAP revenue recognition criteria.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate documentation in place to facilitate recognition of revenue as per criteria of US GAAP revenue recognition rules.
- Work with the Financial Planning and Analysis team to verify and understand any actual to forecast variances on a monthly basis.
- Drive major process change, especially with regards to sales invoicing and debtor reconciliation
- Production of monthly accruals, prepayments, accrued income and deferred income
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA preferably with at least 1 year PQE in industry
- Good technical knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Excellent Excel Knowledge (advanced functions, pivot tables, macro's)
- Multi-currency exposure
- Prior experience of Oracle ERP system preferable
This position offers an excellent salary and a suite of benefits considered far above average. If you would like to hear more about the role or other similar positions you can contact gary at 01 603 5071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org