Revenue Recognition Manager EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Revenue Recognition Manager EMEA|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Revenue Finance Manager
Principle are working with a global leader in software innovation to recruit for a Revenue Recognition Manager. This job is viewed as an important one within the finance team. The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders both internally and externally in a position that has is pivotal to the commercial processes of the organization.
Working in the EMEA finance headquarters the Revenue Recognition Manager will coordinate efforts across the relevant stakeholders to ensure accurate revenue position for the region. To do this they will work closely with service delivery and business operations to monitor and track all revenue generating projects within the EMEA region.
- Liaise with the sales management team to manage the transition of all revenue opportunities from the company pipeline to the relevant financial revenue streams.
- Reviewing commercial documentation for revenue recognition issues as part of sales and contract review process.
- Work with the Financial Planning and Analysis team to verify and understand any actual to forecast variances on a monthly basis.
- Working closely with external & internal auditors to facilitate the audit of the revenue function of the various EMEA entities.
- Responsible for maintaining revenue related balance sheet items in month end and quarter end processes, for the EMEA entities and working to tight deadlines in that regard.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Minimum 3 years' PQE
- Experience with IFRS and GAAP
This job offers a salary in the range of €60 - 65k. The benefits package includes a bonus, healthcare, pension, share options, educational assistance, life insurance, sick/disability benefit.
If you are interested in learning more about this Revenue Finance Manager job, please apply or contact Gary for a confidential chat. You can reach Gary at 01 603 5071 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.