Risk Analyst Investment Funds - Expired
|Job Title||Risk Analyst Investment Funds|
|Salary||€43000 - €48000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Principle are working with an international financial services company based in Dublin City Centre. This company are growing and as such are recruiting for an experienced Risk Analyst to join their team. The position offers someone the chance to gain experience working in all aspects of investment risk rather than a narrow role focusing on one area.
- Understand and conform fully to the company's requirements on personal account dealing.
- Understand and conform fully to the company's requirements on disclosure of gifts and benefits received and given.
- Ensure that any incident which may involve a breach of money laundering rules is notified without delay to the money laundering reporting officer.
- Ensure that personal data, however obtained, is properly protected in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- Assist with ongoing daily / monthly monitoring of investment risk within the funds.
- Assist with the on-going operation and management of risk management systems used
- Involvement in the review and analysis of fund documentation received
- Maintain relationship with equivalent UK based team.
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly reporting packs for Business Risk Committee and Board.
- Produce risk reporting analysis related to AIFMD reporting - both Annex IV and Annual Financial Statements.
- Background in financial services, ideally funds
- Experience working within risk.
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to work in a small team and communicate effectively with offsite teams.
The position has a salary range of €43k - 48k with full benefits. If you have the right experience and would like to learn more, please contact Gary on 01 603 5071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org