Ruby Developer EMEA Start up - Expired
|Job Title||Ruby Developer EMEA Start up|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A global leading tech. company that delivers eCommerce solutions for multinationals are looking for a talented Ruby Developer to join their newly established team in Dublin that has now been set up as the EMEA hub.
As a RoR Developer you will take full responsibility for designing / developing new components of web applications, as well as being involved in implementing, unit-testing and bug fixing- as required.
What You Need:
- Third level qualification in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline
- Strong Ruby programming skills- at least 3-4 years previous experience
- Experience building APIs in Ruby on Rails
- Previous experience working in a Linux environment
- Previous experience working across the SDLC
- Experience working with SQL
- Any experience with Java is beneficial
The company is offering a great salary, as well as providing a host of great benefits.
Interested in this and other Ruby developer roles? Send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Audrey on 01-6035072 for a confidential chat about the position