Sales Administrator Immediate Start - Expired
|Job Title||Sales Administrator Immediate Start|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Sales Administrator - Tallaght D24
Customer Focused Sales Administrator sought for busy engineering firm who supply and distribute electrical products to resellers and electrical contractors across Ireland and the UK.
Based in their newly refurbished offices in Dublin 24 this is a varied, hands on and dynamic role that would ideally suit a self-starter who likes autonomy and is focused on process improvement.
The role will involve working across a number of departments such as sales, marketing, finance to support the business.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities
SALES ORDER PROCESSING
- Monitoring/Processing Customer Sales Orders on a daily basis in a timely manner
- Carrying out all administrative tasks for sales orders processing.
- Processing faxed orders & orders taken over the phone
- Ensuring all orders go out correctly thus complying with the sales office procedures
CUSTOMER ENQUIRY MANAGEMENT:
- Generating daily customer quotations for Sales & Technical plus follow through
- Liaising with internal Sales Manager on large quantity enquiries.
- Managing Customer quotations. This includes, producing Customer Quotations.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience working within a Sales administrator/ senior administration role.
- Self-confident, dependable and ability to show initiative
- Experience processing orders and liaising with customers
- Strong excel skills
- Previous experience working with an ERP/CRM and producing reports such as sales reports, product reports etc.
- Excellent communication skills, you will regularly attend and take part in company meetings and your input will be valued.
- Positive, can do attitude
The role offers a competitive salary based on level of experience 30K - 35K depending on relevant experience. Car parking is also available.
For further details on this Sales Administrator job email your CV in confidence to Deirdre in Principle or contact Deirdre for a confidential chat!
firstname.lastname@example.org|01 603 5073