Sales Administrator Immediate Start Dublin 24 - Expired
|Job Title||Sales Administrator Immediate Start Dublin 24|
|Salary||€33000 - €38000 per annum + Pension|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Customer Focused sales administrator sought for busy engineering firm who supply and distribute electrical products to resellers and electrical contractors across Ireland and the UK.
Based in their newly refurbished offices in Tallaght Dublin 24 this is a varied, hands on and dynamic role that would ideally suit a self-starter who likes autonomy and is focused on process improvement.
The role will involve working across a number of departments such as sales, marketing, finance to support the business.
Responsibilities will include
- Identifying, recommending and implementing administrative solutions and improvements for all departments
- Producing reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Working across Marketing, Sales and Finance from an administration capacity.
- Maintaining the CRM and issuing mailshots via the CRM
- Manage and co-ordinate exhibitions and events and all related activities
- Issue customer rebates and customer quotations
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience working within a sales administration/ senior administration role.
- Self-confident, dependable and ability to show initiative
- Experience processing orders and liaising with customers
- Strong excel skills must not be adverse to dealing with figures and data.
- Previous experience working with an ERP/CRM and producing reports such as sales reports, product reports etc.
- Excellent communication skills, you will regularly attend and take part in company meetings and your input will be valued.
- Positive, can do attitude
The role offers a comprehensive salary based on level of experience and will be circa 33-38K depending on relevant experience. Car parking is also available.
For further details on this sales admin/ senior administrator role email CV in confidence to Elaine in Principle or contact Elaine for a confidential chat!
firstname.lastname@example.org|01 603 5075