Sales Operations Manager Global Gaming Co - Expired
|Job Title||Sales Operations Manager Global Gaming Co|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Sales Operations Manager Global Gaming Co
Global Media based company are seeking a Sales Operations Manager to be part of the International Sales, Planning and Operations team. The role supports the Global Gaming sales organisation in meeting its strategic objectives by driving business planning and review efforts, strategic initiatives and managing / supporting the overall operating cadence of the business.
The main focus of your role will be to support global leaders to deliver programs that enable the Sales team to operate as a cohesive and integrated team, drive scalable revenue growth and operational effectiveness across the globe.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Operating cadence / Rhythm of business:
- Support Gaming sales teams with planning and operational requests e.g. annual planning, business reviews etc.
- Lead the target setting process for the Sales Team
- Set appropriate KPIs and track performance
- Drive operational excellence in the Sales organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Business partnership with Sales Leaders
- 8+ years of work experience required in Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, and/or Strategy consulting, or 6+ years with MBA/Master's degree
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Background experience working within a global technology, media, or gaming company
This role offers you the opportunity to join one of the biggest global brands and become part of a dynamic sales leadership team. A highly attractive salary will be offered based on relevant experience.
The role will commence as an 11-month contract to cover a maternity leave.
Apply today in the strictest of confidence for further information.