FICO Consultant SAP - Expired
|Job Title||FICO Consultant SAP|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Competitive salary + benefits|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
SAP Consultant FICO
New opportunity for a SAP Consultant to join an international enterprise based organisation who develop their own technology, processes and methodology and roll out on to client sites around the world. With a presence in over 100 countries the company continuously strive to develop leading edge technology and systems for their clients.
Based in Dublin this SAP FICO Consultant will operate as a core member of the SAP Consultancy team.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide SAP support and maintenance to global clients from a Dublin base, you will also be liaising with and co-ordinating an offshore team.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Hands on experience in SAP FICO with a good understanding of controlling function
- Experience with SAP Treasury Transaction Manager Modules:
- Money Market, Foreign Exchange, Securities & Derivatives processing.
- In House Cash, Cash Management & Treasury Payments
- Treasury Correspondence Framework (Sending & Receiving SWIFT MT300 & MT320 files)
- Strong technical background to support deal creation & confirmation interfaces.
- 6 years + overall SAP experience with a focus on SAP FICO & Treasury modules with at least 1 roll out experience
- At least 3 years support experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
The role offers a competitive salary and benefits will include pension, healthcare, education support, promotional opportunities, life assurance etc.The company also support continuous development and offer 20 days per year for the completion of further training and personal projects and offer access to over 3000 paid courses.
Apply now or call Gary Gaffrey for a confidential chat on this and other SAP roles
Gary Caffrey | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 6035071