SAP FI Lead - Expired
|Job Title||SAP FI Lead|
|Salary||€80000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Finance SAP - Senior Consultant
Exciting new opportunity to join an international organisation.This company develop their own technology, processes and methodology, rolling them out on to client sites around the world. With a presence in over 100 countries the company continuously strive to develop leading edge technology and systems for their clients.
Based in Kildare this SAP Senior Consultant will operate as a leader in a small team. The purpose of the position will be to understand the business and functional requirements of the project and to map to SAP for providing a solution.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Be the lead consultant of a team of 7 with the aim of driving performance improvement initiatives and enhancement initiatives.
- Drive and deliver change request and enhancement on time and on budget.
- Provide functional and technical SAP solutions.
- Build test cases/scenarios
- Support and conduct UAT
- Perform Product testing
- Perform regression impact testing
- Support offshore FICO team with relevant assistance required from onsite
- Project estimation and delivery schedule preparation.
Background and Experience
- Must have experience in at least 1 E2E implementation and AD or AM projects in SAP FI/CO predominantly worked on all the sub-modules - General Ledger Accounting, Special Ledger, Extended Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, Funds Management, Travel Management, Consolidation, Cost Centre, Profit Centre, Material Ledger
- Open text integration with SAP
- SAP MM/SD - FI module integration
- Banking, Dispute management
- Knowledge of treasury preferred
- Knowledge of product costing.
- 7-10 years of experience in SAP FI
- 5+ years Functional development FI
- E2E project implementation
The role offers a competitive salary and benefits will include pension, healthcare, education support, promotional opportunities, life assurance etc.The company also support continuous development and offer 20 days per year for the completion of further training and personal projects and offer access to over 3000 paid courses.
For further details on this and other SAP roles email CV to Gary Caffrey in Principle
Gary Caffrey | firstname.lastname@example.org | 6035071