SAP PPM functional analyst - Expired
|Job Title||SAP PPM functional analyst|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
SAP PPM functional analyst
Immediate requirement for a SAP PPM (Portfolio and Project Management) Functional Analyst to join the team of an international service provider in Dublin, reporting the Project Lead you will be a key member of the SAP Team.
The SAP Competency Centre team are responsible for the planning, design, delivery and support of all SAP related IT solutions, technologies and activities for the Group.
Working within the SAP Projects Delivery team, you will be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of IT Professionals working to achieve maximum value to customers and all IT investments across a range of technologies.
Overview of your responsibilities as a SAP Project & Portfolio Analyst
- Provide end user support for the group SAP Project and Portfolio Management Systems PPM & XRPM systems.
- Working closely with stakeholders to interpret business requirements & identify system improvements
- Managing change request (CR) scoping, estimation and design (i.e. preparing functional specification) through to implementation (completing system configuration, liaising closely with ABAP team during build phase) and preparing and managing all elements of testing (unit, system and integration)
- Experience in SAP PPM/XRPM functional areas & ERP Project Systems.
- Hands on functional experience in SAP PPM and XRPM including business process definition, configuration/development, functional/integration/performance testing/ regression testing etc.
- Team player with ability to contribute
Apply today with CV for further details on this SAP PPM Functional Analyst role
All CV's will be reviewed by Gary Caffrey in Principle, Gary@principlehr.ie