Scrum Master Global Telco D18 - Expired
|Job Title||Scrum Master Global Telco D18|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Scrum Master Global Telco D18
Immediate requirement for an experienced Scrum Master to join an established Global Telecommunications Company development team in Dublin, As a Scrum Master you will engaged in the planning, organising and managing of activities to ensure the successful completion of Agile project Interacting on a regular basis with the Project Management team this is a hand on, diverse and challenging role as the company are experiencing a large number of new development projects in the pipeline.
The team operate within an agile environment using the SAFe framework.
An overview of your responsibilities as a Scrum Master will involve
- Act as the key reference in the project following Agile Framework
- Ensure proper use and application of Agile methodology and coach the project teams
- Remove any Team Delivery Roadblocks
- Collaborate with team to plan Sprints
- Proven track record as a Scrum Master in a well-known software environment
- Scrum Certified (CSM, PSM I )
- Hands on Agile Experience in a Safe Framework
- Good Stakeholder Management experience
- Prior testing knowledge
The role offers a competitive salary along with bonus, healthcare and pension.
Apply today for further details on the Scrum Master Global Telco job
Call Edward on 01 603 5071 | email@example.com