Scrum Master /Agile Coach - Expired
|Job Title||Scrum Master /Agile Coach|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Scrum Master /Agile Coach
Immediate requirement for an experienced Scrum Master to join an established Global Financial Services Co based in Dublin. As a Scrum Master you will be engaged in the planning, organising and managing of activities to ensure the successful completion of Agile projects. Interacting on a regular basis with the Project Management team this is a hands on, diverse and challenging role as the company have a large number of new development projects in the pipeline.
An overview of your responsibilities as a Scrum Master will involve
- Act as the key reference in the project following Agile Framework
- Ensure proper use and application of Agile methodology and coach the project teams
- Remove any Team Delivery Roadblocks and Collaborate with team to plan Sprints
- Support the Product Owner in making product decisions, nurture great product owner behaviour and tackle PO anti-patterns.
- Compile, analyse and report on Scrum Team performance and KPIs to ensure continuous improvement.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Agile Certification (CSM, PSM).
- Working knowledge of Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe Framework).
- 3+ years of experience in Technology Product or Service Delivery.
This role offers a highly competitive salary & benefits package along with career progression opportunities.
For further details on this Scrum Master/Agile Coach role email CV in confidence to Som in Principle. Email: email@example.com | 00353 1 603 5075