Scrum Master Software Development - Expired
|Job Title||Scrum Master Software Development|
|Salary||healthcare + pension + bonus|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Scrum Master - Software Development Projects
A new opportunity has arisen with a US technology based company who have recently set up a new development and technical operation in Dublin. As a scrum master you will join a team building the next generation of software products for clients throughout the US and Europe. The development team will be developing new highly scalable web and mobile applications using the SAFe framework.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation & coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
- Supporting the product owner especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Ensures successful planning, execution and completion of agile team ceremonies
- Track & communicate team velocity and sprint /release progress
- Create project plans and schedules for assigned projects
- Contribute to PMO process improvements
- Certified Scrum Master Certification
- Strong understanding of lean/agile development methodologies
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 1 year for a software development team
- Proven track record in full software/system development life cycle from requirements gathering to post implementation.
- Proficiency in Jira or similar for managing Agile development projects would be useful
- PMP certification
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- The role offers a competitive package based on relevant experience along with the opportunity to work within a dynamic and creative team.
Apply now for further details on this Scrum Master role
Audrey Hughes | email@example.com | 01 603 5072