Scrum Master US Tech Co - Expired
|Job Title||Scrum Master US Tech Co|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Scrum Master New Projects - US Tech Company
Immediate requirement for a Scrum Master to join a new and growing software development team in Dublin, as a Scrum Master you will liaise with Development and QA ensuring all projects are on track and getting rid of any delays / technical bumps on the way.
Interacting on a regular basis with the US based Project Management team this is a hands on, diverse and challenging role as the company are experiencing a rapid growth spurt and have a large number of new development projects in the pipeline.
The team operate within an agile environment using the SAFe framework.
An overview of your responsibilities as a Scrum Master will involve
- Manage daily stand-up meetings
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation & coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
- Supporting the product owner especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Ensures successful planning, execution, and completion of agile team ceremonies
- Track & communicate team velocity and sprint /release progress
- Strong understanding of lean/agile development methodologies
- Previous experience operating as a Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Master Qualification
This Scrum Master role offers a competitive salary along with bonus, healthcare and pension. This is an opportunity to join a global company at a time of rapid expansion.
Apply today in confidence for further details on the Scrum Master job