Security Analyst Financial Services West Dublin - Expired
|Job Title||Security Analyst Financial Services West Dublin|
|Salary||Competitive Salary + benefits|
|Location||Kildare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
An exciting new opportunity for a Security Analyst to join a global Financial Services company based in West Dublin. This Security Analyst will be joining the Legal - Security Management team. The successful candidate will work within a team which provides legal title and security management services to a large client base. The role holder will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate performance of these services in compliance with all regulatory requirements, best practice, good corporate governance and company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking delivery of title and security documents and complying with management and review processes in a controlled and efficient manner and in accordance with Company and Client processes and procedures.
- Discharge of security and issuing deeds using the appropriate dedicated applications.
- Review and accurately interpret loan documents, provide cohesive summaries and maintain pertinent information on internal applications accordingly.
- Experience of and ability to read and effectively interpret legal documentation.
- In-depth knowledge of security management with respect to different loan types.
- Good working knowledge of the conveyancing process and company law.
- Working experience of security reviews, security discharges, and issuing deeds on Accountable Trust Receipt and Final Receipt.
This is a full time, 6 month fixed term contract offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits including life assurance, bonus, pension contribution etc.
Contact Sally at Principle for more information
Sally Ridley | email@example.com | 016767166 |