Senior Accounts Payable EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Accounts Payable EMEA|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly attractive remuneration|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Senior Accounts Payable EMEA
Our client, a multinational tech organisation with locations across EMEA, are seeking to add to their international finance team with an experienced Senior Accounts Payable Analyst.
In this role, you will be part of the EMEA finance team and work closely with the finance team globally to ensure that all queries from cross functional teams or suppliers are solved effectively.
There will be responsibility for process review and reporting on AP procedures and the collaboration with AP outsource partners in day to day operations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or an Accountancy based qualification
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Payable and procurement in a multinational environment is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Strong PC and analytical skills
- Experience with Oracle AP packages is an advantage
This exciting Accounts Payable role is offered on a full time, contract basis. There is a generous negotiable salary depending on industry experience and numerous
APPLY NOW to Audrey in Principle for more information
Audrey Hughes | email@example.com | 01 603 5072