Senior Client Support Insurance - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Client Support Insurance|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Senior Customer Service Insurance
Our client, a large financial services organisation based in Dublin 2, are seeking a dynamic and client focused Senior Customer Service Exec to join their existing client services team. This role is dedicated to supporting one of their major clients and will have a bespoke element of service and interaction with the client.
You will have your own client book and take ownership of supporting a small number of highly productive financial advisors within the client's organisation. This role comes with the opportunity for progression, increased responsibility and also a level of autonomy which can be hard to find. Travel to the UK will be required - 1 day a month.
Senior Customer Service Sample responsibilities
- Manage your book of clients independently within set SLA's
- Communicate effectively
- Identify areas of the service that can be improved
- Understand and support your client's requirements
- Be adaptive and flexible with your approach to working
Senior Customer Service Requirements
- Solid experience working within a client/customer support role in the field of Financial Services, Life and Pensions or Banking.
- Experience supporting clients in a face to face environment.
- A professional approach
- A resilient attitude
This Senior Customer Service role is offered on a full time and permanent basis, the role will be based in Dublin 2 and there is a negotiable salary of between 35-40K, along with pension and educational assistance.
For more information contact Audrey in Principle on 01 603 5072 or email your CV to audrey(@)principlehr.ie