Senior Electronics Engineer R&D - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Electronics Engineer R&D|
|Salary||Bonus + benefts package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Senior Electronics Engineer R&D
Principle on behalf of our client a global engineering and technology based company are seeking a senior engineer ideally with a R&D, NPD, Technology Assessment or Quality background to work within the engineering division. You will also be tasked with carrying out technical analysis of products and technologies the company are interested in acquiring you will analyse and evaluate patents and technologies across:
Consumer Electronics | Semi Conductor | Computer Hardware | Medical Electronics |Networking & Communications | Wireless & Cellular communication|
Domain experience in 1 of the above is required with the ability to work nimbly across other industry sectors. The company carries out reverse engineering to help identify technology and intellectual property that may be of interest to the business. You will also be responsible for managing an engineering outsourced program.
Although this is not a product development position, your prior experience in product development, product management, R&D, standard committee participation and or business planning will be helpful.
- Domain experience in 1 or more technology areas (Semi Conductor | Consumer Electronics | Computer Hardware | Medical Devices |Networking & Communications|
- Background experience as a R&D Engineer, NPD Engineer, Materials Engineer or Quality Engineer.
- Outsourcing skills or experience managing/evaluating supplier qualifications for maintenance & management.
- Experience in Intellectual Property or technology transfer
- Experience with reverse engineering or patent licensing
- 3rd level degree or higher within an engineering discipline
- 7yrs + related work experience
For further details on this senior engineering role email CV in the strictest of confidence
Audrey Hughes | Principle | email@example.com | 01 603 5072